top of page

Gringa Club

Público·72 membros

Game of Thrones Season 2 Episode 2 Subtitles: The Night Lands in Your Language

Hello, I recently went through and transferred my GOT blu rays to my pc and needed the non-English subtitles when converting the raw files to mp4. I did not create the actual subtitle files for seasons 1-3. I corrected some timings and translations to make them the best that I could. I could not find the non-English part subtitles for seasons 4 and 5 so I had to make my own. I had great difficulty finding quality subtitle files and like I said I even had to make my own for some of them. I just felt I should share my work so other people don't have to deal with the same struggle.

Sorry guys, major apologies for the delay. This semester seriously kicked my ass. There were actually only 4 episodes with non English parts for season 7 but I like to be very thorough (watch once through and make note of parts that need subtitles, create and sync the subtitle files, and then watch again to make sure there aren't any I missed and that the ones I made are synced correctly) Big thanks to ryderR1 for providing the season 7 subtitles as well! They seem to be correct and complete! I combined the subs I had already done with the ones he/she provided and updated the mediafire link in my original post with the season 7 non English subs both in an individual file and added on to the complete zip as well. Enjoy! (And let me know if anyone finds any issues with them. Just to reiterate, they are synced with the US blu-ray rips).

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 subtitles download

"The North Remembers" is the first episode of the second season of Game of Thrones. It is the eleventh episode of the series overall. It premiered on April 1, 2012 on HBO. It was written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, and directed by Alan Taylor.

Actually, you can get them with easy-to-use subtitle downloader software, but in this article, We will offer some best platforms with the help of which, you can easily download the Game of Thrones subtitles for any season 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8. You will learn:

Here is the other platform to download Game of Thrones subtitles season by season effortlessly. Kaggle comprises the JSON file for each season, having a key for every single episode. Also, each of the episodes is mapped at dialogue level.

The season that premiered in 2k17 had 7 seven episodes in all. But these were enough to enthrall the Game of Thrones fans. To download the Game of Thrones subtitles for this season, Asksubtitle can be your companion.

Do you know how to add Game of Thrones Subtitles to each episode after downloading the .srt file? Below, we will give you instructions step by step to add subtitles with online subtitle editor - Veed.

No matter what, Game of Thrones is a pure amalgamation of intense characters, wonderful acting as well as a great story. Having Game of Thrones subtitles is a great idea when you want to get a glimpse of the series once again. So, download them from one of the above-mentioned sites and enjoy them anytime you want.

Game Of Thrones Season 2 subtitles download links are working and can be downloaded right into your device. You can download Game Of Thrones Season 2 Subtitles in Portuguese, Spanish, Greek, French, Chinese, Arabic, and much more.

game of thrones s02e02 english subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 subscene

game of thrones the night lands subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 english subtitles free download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 watch online with subtitles

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 subtitles yify

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 arabic subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 spanish subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 subtitles in hindi

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 subtitles srt

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 french subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 german subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 turkish subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 dutch subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 portuguese subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 italian subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 romanian subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 swedish subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 norwegian subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 danish subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 finnish subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 polish subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 russian subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 greek subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 hebrew subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 indonesian subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 malay subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 thai subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 vietnamese subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 korean subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 japanese subtitles download

game of thrones season 2 episode 2 chinese subtitles download

how to download game of thrones season 2 episode 2 with subtitles

where to download game of thrones season 2 episode 2 with subtitles

best site to download game of thrones season 2 episode 2 with subtitles

free website to download game of thrones season 2 episode 2 with subtitles

torrent link for game of thrones season 2 episode 2 with subtitles

magnet link for game of thrones season 2 episode 2 with subtitles

direct link for game of thrones season 2 episode 2 with subtitles

streaming link for game of thrones season 2 episode

Subscene is fast, comprehensive, and always kept up-to-date with subtitles for the latest films and TV episodes. All subtitles are created and uploaded by users, which means you can often find matches even for obscure titles.

OpenSubtitles has a good selection of subtitles. Users upload their subtitles and others can then rate the quality of the subtitling. This ensures you can check the rating and only download the best.

The only downside is that some entries don't have subtitles, so your search might return a result, but you'll come away empty-handed. Nevertheless, YIFY Subtitles remains a great and easy way to download subtitles.

Happily, a handful of free media players support the ability to search and download subtitles right within the app, and some can even automatically find subtitles based on the filename of what you're watching.

That's everything you need to know about where to download subtitles from and how to use them. No longer will you have to strain to hear dialogue over huge explosions. And thankfully, streaming shows save you the bother of downloading subtitles.

Informações

Bem-vindo ao grupo! Você pode se conectar com outros membros...
bottom of page